Friday, September 23, 2016

Finding My Passion


So here I am thinking about my passions.  As I enter a new phase of my life I want to figure out what makes me tick.  What makes me excited to get up in the morning. What do I want to spend the rest of my life doing.  I have always thought in terms of what would make money.  I realize that I probably don't have to make money because everyone in my family is better at that than me.  With any luck they will feed and house me so I can do what I want.  (Well, that's my plan anyway.:))

I am going to spend some real time gathering pictures of all the things that interest me most and start narrowing it down.  I get bored real quick so I have to love love what I do or I'll loose interest.  I think I'll start on Pinterest as that's a fun place to find images.  It's either that or buying tons of magazines or using tons of printer ink to print things and that's just gonna make Carlos crazy.  (Very stingy man with his ink.)  So Pinterest seems like a good idea for this project.

I read in a book Big Magic, that your interests are your clue.  So, what am I interested in?  I'll let you know!  Comment below if you want to do this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment